Over Masturbation Solutions Chart

What are the symptoms of over masturbation?
The typical symptoms of over masturbation includes chronic fatigue, weak erection, thinning hair, and much more... Find out how severe you damaged your body with over masturbating and the solutions.

All Symptoms, Serverity, and Solutions »

Finding Out If Penis Size a Hereditary Gene?

There are three things that guys really care about above all else: Their penis size, their survival, and their happiness...in that order. And for the record, No.1 and No. 3 go hand in hand. A lot of guys, though, seem to be under the impression that when it comes to penis size, they are slaves to their genetics.

Dad has a small penis, so I have a small penis. That's only half true. Your genetic makeup does play a role, but it's only one part of the equation. Hormones and chemicals are also crucial to determining—and even altering—one's penis size, which is great news because it means that you aren't necessarily a slave to your insufficient penile heredity.

Article Highlights
Article #: 5175
Summary: For every man who desires a large penis, here is your solution to get a bigger, wider penis. Because for men, penis enlargement helps boost confidence and sexual satisfaction. See how men with enlargement questions found help.

Q Are there any easy ways to grow your dick? (answer)

Ask Experts By Post Your Questions Below.

Penis Size – Let's Be Honest, It Matters
If you ever meet a woman who says, “Size doesn't matter,” hold onto her! It means you've found a woman who cares about you so much that she's willing to lie to protect your fragile ego. That's a beautiful thing, but what if you could give nature the middle finger and remain proactive about increasing your penis size? I'm not talking about some “I Dream of Jeannie” fantasy, here. I'm talking about understanding the science of penis size and using it to your advantage. And there are so few instances in which you can use science to achieve your desired end like this. First, though, it's important to understand the chemicals and hormones that contribute to your size in the first place.

The Science of Penis Size
Here are some facts to consider: First, there's a “use-it-or-lose-it” principle at work here. Over-masturbation can be extremely dangerous, but according to a report from WebMD, regular erections are healthy to maintaining proper penile function.

So next time you get a little overexcited by the woman in Spandex doing yoga at your gym, remember that those sensations between your legs are actually serving an important evolutionary function. You need regular blood flow to your penis. It enables you to not only maintain healthy erections, but to expand the shaft and ensures that you can achieve the maximum size.

Second, your penis is actually twice as long as you think it is. According to the same WebMD report, the root of your penis is tucked inside your body, and the full shaft is shaped like a boomerang. So next time a potential sex partner asks you how big your penis is, you can proudly proclaim that it's 14 inches in length...although some of it is technically inside of you.

Third, your flaccid penis size tells only a small part of the story. As the story goes, some guys are show-ers, but the majority are growers. In other words, the majority of guys look small when flaccid, but extend to much greater size when fully erect. This is due to blood filling the chambers, as well as an expansion of arteries along the shaft. So even if your full size isn't what you'd like it to be, you can extend the length and girth of your penis by manipulating the hormones and chemicals that promote blood flow.

Want More Size? Your Wish Has Been Granted
Here's how it works. You have certain chemicals and neurotransmitters in your body that regulate the size and intensity of your erection: nitric oxide, testosterone, dopamine, acetylcholine, DHT...these are just some of the key chemicals that regulate blood flow to your penis.

If you want to achieve the maximum blood flow, you need to stimulate the optimal amount of good hormones (like nitric oxide) while minimizing the inflammatory hormones (like DHT). This is important because more blood flow expands and stretches the length and girth of your shaft, making it appear bigger in the short term, and increasing the actual size in the long term.

Herbs like Cistanche, Cuscuta, Deer Antler and Fo Ti (Formulated In: Botanical Concoction For Penile Tissue Rejuvenation & Growth) can help you to achieve just the right balance of hormones for increasing testosterone and nitric oxide while reducing inflammatory hormones. Certain herbal remedies contain combinations of these ingredients, which help to address all of these important factors.

So yes, penis size improvement is within your grasp (no pun intended). You may not become the next Ron Jeremy (that's probably a good thing), but you can certainly improve your situation safely and naturally. And what guy doesn't dream of achieving greater size?

Let the Herballove Community Help You
If you share, we will care. By sharing your details and concerns, our experienced members provide answers, advice and solutions to your problems.

Case Stuides Helping Member Like You
  • One 40-year-old man notices two issues: premature ejaculation and poor erectile length. He wants to enlarge his penis and improve his endurance. Find out how he achieved penile enlargement and found help for his issue..Case#871
  • He feels his current penis size prevents him from pleasing his partner. Now, he wants to learn how to obtain a larger penis. See how he—and you—can increase your penis size to provide your partner with pleasure...Case#831
  • He has lost the vote of confidence from his wife because of his poor size. Now to rekindle his love life, one man aims to grow his penis size...Case#833
  • She wants to help her husband improve his size to increase her satisfaction during sex. Learn how she found assistance and solutions to her husband’s small size...Case#849
  • A 50-year-old man wants to better satisfy his wife. He learned how to increase his stamina, but now he wants a new challenge: improving his penile length. Learn how one man achieved penis enlargement...Case#850
>>More Similar Case Studies

Real advice from experts. Comment below to get advice from experts and members like you.

What to do

Botanical Concoction for Penile Tissue Rejuvenation & Growth

There are many ways to enhance and enlarge the size of the penis. Methods with relatively faster results also carry higher risks. With this formula, you can safely grow your penis without the added risks. Read more
Average: 5 (10 votes)

9 comments

Comments

Darian Mishel's picture
Darian Mishel posted on Tue, 06/03/2014 - 10:07
Giving men hope who think that they are stuck with their penis size is great news. There is always something you can do since the penis is a muscle after all. Just because you come from a family of small penis doesn't mean you can't alter it. It's all about doing the right thing. Hormones can be controlled and will have an outcome of penis size enhancement.
roostermamark@gmail.com's picture
roostermamark@g... posted on Sat, 10/15/2016 - 08:06
Good article, my penis size was small and i worried about my marriage, I consulted number of doctors but there is no solution for my problem, recently i read one of the online guide it taught me step by step to enlarge the penis, now my penis is good length, those who looking for penis enlarge don’t waste the amount spending with doctors, read this full guide for natural solution, http://www.healthandrich.com/large
All the best
Nathaniel Wayne's picture
Nathaniel Wayne posted on Tue, 06/24/2014 - 10:10
Oh boy, I can't stop laughing at the second section of this article. It's very true. If you do find a woman that doesn't care about size then keep her, put a ring on it. I say marry her and then surprise her. Get a bigger penis and shock her so not only will she be pleased, but she will want to have sex a lot more and will brag about you to her friends.
Willis Jordan's picture
Willis Jordan posted on Tue, 06/24/2014 - 10:26
Just like men experiencing a shrinkage of penis and wanting a bigger penis, or just their normal penis back, overmasturbating won't make things any better. Doing this will cause less blood flow to reach the penis resulting in weaker erections and smaller size. Controlling certain chemicals and neurotransmitters in the body will result in a better erection and size growth. Better blood flow to the penis means stronger erections and bigger penis. Keep that in mind next time you think your penis is too small and you can't do anything about it.
MATTHEW's picture
MATTHEW posted on Tue, 06/24/2014 - 12:34
Whenever someone would ask me how big my penis was I would quickly shout out 8 inches. The size of about an average penis. Little did they know, I was adding the second part of my penis that was inside of me. It became really bad because I never wanted to say that I was 4 inches, they would have called me thumb penis or something like they did the other guys with a small penis. I am barely going to start on my first batch of this formula. Wish me luck everyone. I want the best outcomes and hopefully to get up to 5 and a half inches at least, what the average size is, I think.
Alex's picture
Alex posted on Tue, 06/24/2014 - 14:46
Good luck with your usage. Just remember to always stay as far away from masturbation as possible if you are going to take these herbs. It won't have any effect if you are masturabting and using these herbal remedies. It's like taking them for nothing. Take these herbs and restore your hormone levels as well as blood flow. Soon enough you will have your desired size.
Good luck! Stay healthy my friend.
CHIDEXbest123456789's picture
CHIDEXbest123456789 posted on Tue, 10/20/2015 - 04:45
I  almost 28 years, and have been masturbating from the age 10, i know i have lost a lot of hormones and this affected the size of my penis, the flacid state of my penis is worrisome,  I stopped masturbating 2 years ago, but my flacid penis is troubling me and i have lacked some confidence and would love to see results in the lenght and width, please how do i get your product, penile rejuvenation and growth or the best recommendation from you, and i would love to know how long it will take me to recover to the normal state Health, please i need a quick adice and response. I reside in Nigeria, Thanks for the article
Milton Lewis's picture
Milton Lewis posted on Thu, 08/28/2014 - 09:21
Great article, Mr. Scalise, I will be trying this remedy out (ordering right now). A little bit about me: I’m a black male in my early 30s and feel as though I’m in my sexual prime. I must say right off the bat that contrary to popular belief, I, as an African American man am not gifted genetically with a large package.

Not saying that I’m tiny but I’m packing about 5” erect which I guess is pretty average. What’s hilarious is that I was at a bar the other night with friends…so we’re all hanging out (my friends are all mainly professional white people) and conversing and out of nowhere I bump into a really hot woman.

We pretty much got a little wasted together (shots) and ended up stumbling back to my pad which conveniently was close-by. Long story short, she being a white girl had never been with a black man and she’d heard that we are packing quite well. I kind of made a gulping sound since I didn’t know if I’d let her expectations down in that department.

We undressed – and sure enough, her eyes got rally wide…yeah, she wasn’t that impressed with my erection size.

This solution seems like it works, and since I’m really concerned about medical drugs and their side-effects, it seems like a no-brainer. Thank you for having this website and great herbal products!
Mercellus's picture
Mercellus posted on Sat, 05/14/2016 - 05:26
It difficult to other for a product here....i wish there's is a shop one can walk in and get rather than othering for it online. Thing u should provide a place like that.
Gigabyte
Copyright © HerbalLove. All rights reserved.

The information on this site is provided for informational purposes and is not meant to substitue for medical or physician advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
See the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy for more information.