Ginseng, berries, fish, and even caffeine all proclaim to help the brain maintain focus, ward off memory-induced diseases, and improve cognitive functions. With all the hype surrounding these brain foods, some people tend to demur the statements made by health articles and nutrition pundits. Sure, some products may seem like cheap gimmicks, but most of these “brain foods” really do help an individual remember better and improve cognitive function.
This Solution Can Help
- Declined of handling multiple tasks after months of excessive sexual activities or addicted to porn
- Feeling disillusioned, loneliness, & completely worn out
- Becoming easily distracted
- Deteriorate in work or academia performance
Good Nutrients For Your Brain
Neuron Nutritional Formula is based on the same source of nutrients famous in “brain food” recipes. The natural herbs in this formula have been known to fuel the brain’s power, provide antioxidant protection, increase neurotransmitter production, and improve neuron circulation and alertness.
Wondering Why Your Brain Is Not Your Winning Partner?
Maintaining a youthful brain in an exhausted state is a challenge. The brain is our most important organ and is responsible for performing a complex and interactive balance of hormonal, neurochemical, and electrical signals that maintain the body in a healthy state. A top-notch natural supplementation for the mind is absolutely necessary for those people who suffer from excessive exhaustion.
Research Behind The Natural Healing
When neurons are properly supplied by essential nutrients and amino acids, they become more competent in achieving the ideal ‘alpha’ state of the mind. Research has shown that people who practice yoga and meditation for long periods of time can achieve an alpha state better while performing tasks. Mental clarity, alertness, and focus are maximized, while alpha waves are detected during the alpha state of mind. The ingredients in Neuron Nutritional Formula can help your mind achieve an alpha state more easily and more frequently.
Herbs in Action
- Fo Ti contains essential antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties to help reduce liver problems. Because of its high zinc levels, Fo Ti increases human growth cycles while stimulating the body’s ability to generate SOD. Fo Ti too can clear superoxides from damaging DNA, lipid peroxidation and cell destruction.
- Gotu Kola regulates stress and improves mood altered by adrenal fatigue.
- Licorice can improve sexual desires by slowing down the breakdown of hormones inside the liver.
- Ginseng increases blood levels and nitric oxide for improved relaxation on the arterial walls. It too helps individuals adapt to new, ongoing stresses that may damage their multi-tasking abilities.
- Phosphatidylserine improves the cognative function of mentally and sexually exhausted individuals. Low phosphatidylserine is supected of being linked to age-related memory loss.
- Yerba Mate contains neurological effects, which help fight depression fatigue induced by over masturbation.
A combination of Phosphatidylserine and alpha-glyceryl phosphoryl choline derived from soy lecithin enhances the mental ability of many adults. Combined with a blend of additional potent herbs such as Sacha Inchi, Licorice, Panax Ginseng, Salvia Root, Astragalus root, Phellodendron, and Eucommia, and you have yourself a solution for maximizing your alpha state-of-mind:     
Benefits You Can See:
- Improved learning capabilities
- Enhanced control over mood
- Increased vigilance and attention
- Intensified concentration
- Proliferated mental acuity
- Improved memory and age-related memory loss
- Enhanced semantic skills
This formula gives you a mental edge over your peers. In school, those with a mental edge receive better grades, get into better schools, and eventually venture into professional careers that provide a better quality of life. In the work place, maintaining a mental edge can equate to promotions, respect from your peers, and a “leg up” in today’s competitive economic environment.
Images & contents may be subject to copyright • Report this image