Migraine Natural Home Remedies
Exhausting at Night – Pounding Headache in The Morning
Sometimes you know exactly what’s causing that pounding in your skull. Maybe it’s insufficient sleep, stress
from work, or the financial anxiety caused by having to pay monthly bills. Other times, you are just simply blindsided by the onset of a sudden, unwanted event.
This Solution Maybe Helpful If You:
- Migraines & headache occurred after sexual activities (masturbation or sex)
- Feeling increasingly helpless, cynical, & wornout
- Becoming easily distracted & forgetfulness
- Poor sleep quality
You Can See The Link
For many mentally and sexually exhausted people, both mild headaches and debilitating migraines can be made worse right after ejaculation or masturbation. Most of the time, sex and migraines don’t link. Ejaculation and masturbation are supposed to be pleasurable activities, but for some men, it serves as a great relief from daily stress. Perhaps it’s an argument with the wife, or an issue at work, or even a traffic incident. What’s not commonly associated with mental exhaustion and migraines, however, is over masturbation.
How It Happens?Headaches are a result of shortages in neurochemical. When men masturbate in excess, the body produces an excess of L-glutamic acid decarboxylase and pyridoxal phosphate that prevent the body from converting glutamate into GABA during sex. With low levels of GABA in the body, the stress hormones norepinephrine/epinephrine and glutamate see an increase.
This increase causes a release of another inflammatory hormone--cortisol, which drops abruptly during sex and rises hours later. Excessive cortisol locks up the pituitary-adrenal and testicular function, leading to a deficiency of androgen hormones and a constriction of the carotid arteries in the brain that causes headaches and migraines.
Meanwhile, the body produces an excess of dopamine/norepinephrine-epinephrine conversion leading to high levels of prolactin release that blocks the release of the anti-inflammatory hormone prostaglandin E1. With low levels of prostaglandin E1, the body experiences an inelasticity and inflexibility of nerves and tissues that also lead to headaches and migraines.
How This Formula Helps!
- Ashwagandha grants men sexual vitality while bolstering resistance to stress and assisting people suffering from mental and physical strain caused by over masturbation.
- Catuaba increases blood flow to both the brain and genitals. Elevated blood flow can stymie weak erections while improving memory and absolving pain.
- Cnidium increases sexual desires
- Mucuna Pruriens inhibits the production of prolactin and stabilizing hormonal production
- Muira Puama relieves stress, performance anxiety and depression due to hormonal and nervous system dysfunctions.
- Passion Flower can suppress aromatase thanks to the chrysin found in the herb. Males with high aromatase levels experienced lower testosterone levels that lead to low sex drive and stamina issues.
- Shilajit works as an anti-inflammatory herb that can alleviate pain associated with migraines and headaches.
Ashwagandha, Catuaba, Cnidium, and Cuscuta enhance the liver detoxification process, increase immunity, and improve peripheral circulation to enhance your endurance and stamina against stress hormone build up. Enhanced liver function can metabolize prostaglandin E-2 faster and reduce nerve inflammation. Greater results can be achieved if sexual activity can be limited to once per week during the recovery time.
Blog ID: 60531
Images & contents may be subject to copyright • Report this image