Buzzing & Ringing Ear Remedy
Old wives tales speak about the dangers of masturbation. Some tales say a person can go blind from
masturbating. Other tales describe how masturbation proliferates the growth of hair on thepalms. Sure, these tales are outlandish, but masturbation can result in some unwanted side effects, from buzzing of the ears to concentrating issues.
What It Is Formulated To Do:
Herbs, trace, and inorganic minerals provide restorative benefits that reduce auditory problems caused by sexual exhaustion. Benefits from taking a two-month supply include:
- Relieving ringing in the ears
- Alleviating violent ringing, buzzing, and roaring sounds that are loud enough to impair a person's hearing
- Stopping buzzing in the back of the head
- Helping prevent the symptoms of Tinnitus, i.e. hissing and clicking sounds in the ears
- Eliminating cracking noises and itching in the ears
- Replenishing important nutrients for nerve rejuvenation
Ear Buzzing– You Are Not Going Deaf
Mental and sexual exhaustion depletes growth factors, trace minerals, enzyme co-factors, and essential neurotransmitters that are critical to the auditory nerves. Excessive masturbation leads to an over-production of the inflammatory hormone prostaglandin E-2 and a deficiency of androgen hormones. The dearth of androgen hormones and the proliferation of prostaglandin can alter the geometric shape of the sound receptor cavities, contort the cochlea, or damage the ear bones. Because of these alterations, the ear can suffer from Tinnitus, incessant ear buzzing caused by damage to the auditory receiving neurons and receiving hair cells.
How Does It Work?
Herbal-mineral complexes such as Vinpocetine, Astragalus Membraneous, Siberian Ginseng, Calcarea Carbonica, and Fo-Ti relieve discomfort from throbbing, cracking, and pulsating noises in the ears. Siberian Ginseng and Astragalus Membraneous increase the immunity and endurance of the body and ear to withstand stress caused by the flu or excessive masturbation/sex. Salivylicum Acidum (Salicylic Acid) is used to treat Tinitus caused by too much aspirin, while Black Cohosh, Rehmannia Glutinosa, Paeonia Suffruticosa, and Muira Puama modulate the auditory nerve receptors and nerve endings in the ear to reduce noise sensitivity.
Herbs In Actions:
- Vinpocetine – increases blood vessel circulation and rejuvenates auditory nerves
- Astragalus Membraneous – strengthens immunity and indirectly helps with exhaustion recovery
- Club Moss – improves memory and hearing problems caused by exhaustion
- Muira Puama – balances critical hormones and neurotransmitters involved in hearing
- Ginkgo – proliferates blood vessel circulation in the brain
- Black Cohosh – assists in auditory problem related to nervous dysfunctions
- Rehmannia Glutinosa - protects brain cells against certain poisons
- Paeonia Suffruticosa –reduces noisy vibration in the ear drum
- Fo-Ti – lessens dizziness and ear buzzing
- Siberian Ginseng –allows the body to resist stress to alleviate noisy ring vibration
Don’t Let Noise and Hearing Dysfunctions Stress You Out
Take the supplement containing these healing herbs for few months to restore your hearing dysfunction and improve your quality of life. Clubmoss, Vinpocetine, Fo Ti, Astragalus Membraneous, Muira Puama, and Ginkgo help increase blood circulation and reduce all of the following: humming and roaring in the ears, low dull hums, impairment of hearing, echoing sounds, loss of hearing related to nerve interference, and hormone imbalances. Taking herbs and minerals from this formula will relieve the pain and discomfort of all of the above-mentioned symptoms.
Images & contents may be subject to copyright • Report this image