- Symptoms & Causes
Male Sexual Dysfunction
- Erection & Ejaculation
- Sexual Exhaustion & Sex Addiction
- Penis Enlargement
- Pain & Injury
- Male Reproductive Dysfunction
Female Sexual Dysfunction
- Vaginal Problems
- Orgasm Dysfunction
- Menstrual & Hormonal
- Female Infertility
- Mood & Love
Medications & Sexual Side Effects
Healthier & Better Sex life
Over Masturbation Solutions Chart
Blurred Vision & Eye Floaters - Caused by Over Masturbation
Over masturbation exhibits several symptoms, from the less obvious that mimic physiological problems to the more severe issues that disguise themselves as side effects of drugs. Whether it’s impotence caused by hair loss formulas or weak erections actuated by a hormone imbalance, sexual dysfunctions can be debilitating. Blurred vision is a common side effect caused by O.M.
Most ophthalmologists can effectively diagnose and treat blurred vision caused by glaucoma, cataracts, presbyopia, diabetes, macular degeneration or retinal detachment. But for sexually exhausted people with blurred vision, the problem goes undiagnosed and treated.
Eye FloatersAppearing as squiggly lines, unnatural shading or cloudiness, eye floaters distort an individual’s vision and appear related to the health of the eye. But for some men, the problem occurs because of excessive masturbatory activities. These amoeba-shaped eye distortions appear while driving, looking at open fields or while staring at white backgrounds. They are not optical illusions, but real, exasperating distortions of the vision. Sexual exhausted men and women may experience eye floaters in as little as 30 minutes from the time of ejaculation.
Eye floaters, as with the levels of O.M. addiction, develop in stages. First, the problematic stage: The sufferer experiences signs of floaters. The severe stage finds eye floaters more prevalent. The addictive stage includes headaches accompanied by eye floaters. Finally, the severely addictive stage encompasses all the aforementioned symptoms.
How It Happens
Tips From TCM DoctorsExcessive sexual activity or masturbation causes oxidative stress, damaging the inner layer of the eye where the rods and cones are located. Think of rods and cones as molecular strainers that catch light. When the strainer becomes damaged due to oxidative stress, or a deficiency in cGMP, nitric oxide or acetylcholine, the rod visual sensory nerves experience a depletion of C3G phyotochemicals, which stabilizes visual input. C3G phyotochemicals allow the eye to process images, similar to a graphics card in a computer. When C3G phyotochemicals see a reduction, the eye cannot process images fast enough. The blurry, squiggly lines known as eye floaters are the result of reduced C3G chemicals trying to process images.
Drink Chrysanthemum tea to relieve the burning sensation and discomfort caused by internal heat of the eyes. By steeping Chrysanthemum flowers for five minutes, you can extract the liquid for the tea.
Also helpful are Goji berries, which contain rich anti-oxidants and nutrients beneficial to the eyes.
Men who ejaculate multiple times a day experience deficiencies in these neurochemicals necessary for health eyes and sexual function. According to recent studies, a correlation of eye floaters and sexual dysfunctions, e.g., weak erections, premature ejaculations and impotence, was found.
Research has further shown that oxidative stress damages the sympathetic nerves and smooth muscles of the iris. Oxidative stress of ocular tissues is a major culprit behind vision problems, such as eye floaters, glaucoma and cataracts. In fact, Western Europe scientist found almost half of individuals with inflammation involving the posterior segment of the eye had visual impairment. The inflammatory response was often triggered by infection, systemic and metabolic disorders, such as sexual exhaustion.     
If your O.M. addiction or sexual exhaustion is causing eye floater problems, your body is in a state of unbalance. You need your C3G phyotochemicals to increase and the pro-inflammatory hormones to decrease. Men and women exasperated by blurry vision may want to take an Herbal Treatment for Eye Floaters & Blurred Vision to help their bodies restore the natural balance of hormones. If you cannot take herbal supplements, make your own Herbal Tincture For Eye Floaters instead.
- Massage your eyes and rub them with your palms to keep the warmth on the eyelids. This method relieves eye strain and tiredness.
- Exercise the eyes by moving them up and down, left and right, clockwise and counter-clockwise.
- Eat foods that contain high amounts of rutin, zinc and copper
- Consume herbs with lutein and zexanthin, which help maintain the structural integrity of the macula inside the retina.
- Relieve eye twitches by applying a cool compress.
- ^Sunny E. Ohiaa, Catherine A. Opereb and Angela M. LeDayc, Pharmacological consequences of oxidative stress in ocular tissues., Mutation Research/Fundamental and Molecular Mechanisms of Mutagenesi, Volume 579, Issues 1-2, 11 November 2005, Pages 22-36.
- ^Justine R. Smith, Dongseok Choi, Timothy J. Chipps, Yuzhen Pan, David O. Zamora, Michael H. Davies, Bobby Babra, Michael R. Powers, Stephen R. Planck and James T. Rosenbaum, Unique Gene Expression Profiles of Donor-Matched Human Retinal and Choroidal Vascular Endothelial Cells., Invest. Ophthalmol. Vis. Sci. June 2007 vol. 48 no. 6 2676-2684.
- ^Rothova A, Suttorp-van Schulten MS, Frits Treffers W, Kijlstra A. Causes and frequency of blindness in patients with intraocular inflammatory disease. Br J Ophthalmol. 1996;80:332–336.
- ^Rodriguez A, Calonge M, Pedroza-Seres M, et al. Referral patterns of uveitis in a tertiary eye care center. Arch Ophthalmol. 1996;114:593–599.
- ^McCannel CA, Holland GN, Helm CJ, et al. Causes of uveitis in the general practice of ophthalmology. UCLA Community-Based Uveitis Study Group. Am J Ophthalmol. 1996;121:35–46.
- ^Suhler EB. Incidence and prevalence of uveitis in veterans’ affairs medical centers of the Pacific Northwest. Public Health and Preventative Medicine. 2006; Oregon Health & Science University Portland, OR. Thesis
- ^Chi JT, Chang HY, Haraldsen G, et al. Endothelial cell diversity revealed by global expression profiling. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 2003;100:10623–10638.
What to do
Eliminate those bothersome eye floaters blurring your vision! Read more