- Symptoms & Causes
Male Sexual Dysfunction
- Erection & Ejaculation
- Sexual Exhaustion & Sex Addiction
- Penis Enlargement
- Pain & Injury
- Male Reproductive Dysfunction
Female Sexual Dysfunction
- Vaginal Problems
- Orgasm Dysfunction
- Menstrual & Hormonal
- Female Infertility
- Mood & Love
Medications & Sexual Side Effects
Healthier & Better Sex life
Testicular Rejuvenation & Wellness Formula
Shrinking Balls - No Joking MatterFrom Orchitis to Varicocele to the most well-known problem, testicular cancer, each issue can cause a man to experience some unwanted shrinkage to the testicles. Some men may not be as concerned about testicular shrinkage as they would be with penis shrinkage, but shrinkage to the testes can cause a bevy of problems.
Shrunken testicles can develop into an atrophied condition that may result in the loss of reproductive functions because of the unhealthy, low-count of sperm caused by shrinkage. Testicle shrinkage is also a presage—a warning sign that hormones are depleted and sexual exhaustion may be taking over.
This Solution Helps:
- Shrunk testicles
- Tesicle ache & discomfort after ejaculation or masturbation
- Incrase healthy sperm cells
Formulated To Fix Testicle Shrinkage Based On These Healing Herbs:
Healing Herbs Beneficial To TesticlesTogether, Lepidium Meyenii (Maca), Schidandra Chinensis, Cuscuta Chinensis, Cnidium Monnieri, Muira Puama, Fenugreek, Damiana, and Tribulus Terrestris make an herbal blend that has a significant impact on testicular function, restoration and rejuvenation. Herbal extracts increase the seminiferous epithelium, the lining of vessels and small cavities inside the testicles, thereby increasing sperm count. 
Studies have delved further into the science of this herbal blend in order to understand and determine the effects natural herbs have on testicular repair and restoration. Radioimmunoassay and Polyamide Columnar Chromatography were used to isolate and identify the various potent flavonoids. These active flavonoids were discovered to have a significant influence on the testes, epididymis, seminal vesicle, and pituitary glands.
How This Formula Works
|Seminal Vesicle Weight||Reduced||0.1 g|
|Seminiferous Tublues||Increased||1.0 g|
|Caput Epididymal Sperm Count||Increased||1.0 g|
|Corpus Epididymal Sperm Count||Increased||1.0 g|
|Serum testosterone||Increased||1.0 g|
|Serum Estradiol Level||No Change||>5 g|
Take Action NowHerbs from this formula exert various effects that rejuvenate different parts of the testicles. Above is a table that summarizes an animal study, illustrating the dose-dependent effects of herbal extracts that help testicles increase sperm count and produce more testosterone.
Toxicity tests also noted no observed side effects even though certain hormones are not produced to counter balance the increase of testosterone. Therefore, all results incurred from the start date of the research indicate that valid testicle rejuvenation and restoration had in fact occurred throughout the course of the study.
- ^Gonzales GF, Rubio J, Chung A, Gasco M, Villegas L., Effect of alcoholic extract of Lepidium meyenii (Maca) on testicular function in male rats., Asian J Androl. 2003 Dec;5(4):349-52.
- ^Chung F, Rubio J, Gonzales C, Gasco M, Gonzales GF., Dose-response effects of Lepidium meyenii (Maca) aqueous extract on testicular function and weight of different organs in adult rats., J Ethnopharmacol. 2005 Apr 8;98(1-2):143-7.
- ^Qin DN, She BR, She YC, Wang JH., Effects of flavonoids from Semen Cuscutae on the reproductive system in male rats., Asian J Androl. 2000 Jun;2(2):99-102.