- Symptoms & Causes
Male Sexual Dysfunction
- Erection & Ejaculation
- Sexual Exhaustion & Sex Addiction
- Penis Enlargement
- Pain & Injury
- Male Reproductive Dysfunction
Female Sexual Dysfunction
- Vaginal Problems
- Orgasm Dysfunction
- Menstrual & Hormonal
- Female Infertility
- Mood & Love
Medications & Sexual Side Effects
Healthier & Better Sex life
Penis Trauma & Injury Herbal Erection Treatment
Herbs In This Solution
The Truth About Penis InjuriesWhen flaccid, you can stretch the penis, pull on it and even twirl it. When it’s erect, you can move it somewhat, but an erect penis is not silly putty. The erect penis is fragile. If you bend it too much, you risk fracturing it. Most penile injuries occur when there is trauma to the erect penis or surgery to minimize prostate growth. The outcome can include various erectile dysfunctions, such as Peyronie's Disease, which is the curvature of the penis.
Trauma even result in the rupture of the cylinder lining inside the penis due to fractures; tissue bruising due to penis rings; nerve ending damage due to prostate surgery; and tissue and nerve ending damage due to penile pumps, stretches and surgery.
Solution Highlight:Solution Number: 152
Age: Under 35 years old
Symptoms: Men who cannot maintain erections because of penile injuries
Possible Causes: Cock rings, over masturbation, penile pumps, sex position and penis fractures
Chief Herbal Ingredients: Alisma Plantago, Astragalus Membranaceus, Cistanche, Curculigo, Eurycoma Longifolia, Maca, Morinda, Panax Ginseng, Rhodiola, Sarsaparilla Jamaican, Schisandra, & Tribulus.
- Young adults under the age of 35 years
- Men who experience penile trauma because of cock rings, over masturbation and penile exercises
- Men who cannot maintain an erection or who notice bruising and scar tissue formation.
BenefitsHealing herbs are beneficial for an injured penis. Penis Trauma & Injury Herbal Treatment improves the recovery of soft-tissue, which may heve been damaged by abusive masturbation or dangerous sex toys. The ingredients in this formula increase blood flow, provide necessary nutrients, and supply critical amino acids necessary for protein growth. Collated together, the formula can repair and rejuvenate the penis to its original health.
|Neurotransmitters Replenishment||Morinda, Curculigo||
|Nerve Growth Factors||Eurycoma Longifolia,||
|Tissue Growth Factors||Herba Cistanche, Sarsaparilla Jamaican
|Nitric Oxide & cGMP Boost||Tribulus, Sarsaparilla Jamaican||
|Prostaglandin E1 & E3||Eurycoma Longifolia||
|Dopamine Balance||Morinda, Licorice||
|DHEA Production||Mucuna Pruiens, Turnera Diffusa, Butea Superba||
|Soft Tissue Repair||Astragalus Membranaceus, Cornus Officinalis, Fo-Ti||
|Penile Tissue Circulation||Schisandra Chinensis, Maca, Morinda Officinalis, Alisma||
Scientific Research Behinds Healing Herbs:
Maca is known for improving blood flow to the genital area
Morinda and Licorice contains natural steroids that rejuvenate the blood vessels in the penis. Both contain various nutrients and amino acids that can improve blood circulation and reduce penis curvature.
Sarsaparilla contains a testosterone-like substance for men, helping to heal the endothelial tissue within the penis.
Tribulus and Alisma increase blood flow and nitric oxide, which is important for achieving an erection.
These herbs produce synergetic effects that heal abnormal fibrous tissues, dissolving plaque formation and preventing trauma-related curvature. If you continue to suffer from impotence caused by a penile injury, take action today.
Experiencing Penis Injuries? Find Out How Asking These Questions Can Affect Your Results?By sharing your comments and concerns, Herballove experts and community members can offer tips, proper diet advice and products for resolving your penile injuries. If you have a comment or concern, please sign in or register to post your opinions. If you want to recover, the following information can prove vital:
- How often do you masturbate? How many times a week?
- What caused your injury?
- How does the tissue around your penis appear? Black? Purple? Red?
- How old are you?
- What medications are you currently take?
- How many cups of coffee do you drink a day?
- Do you experience weak erections? If so, do you notice them during sex, masturbation or both?
- Have you ever been diagnosed with a thyroid disorder?
A few members noticed penile curvature after their injuries, discover what they found out!
One member fractured his organ, learn how I helped him.
I help everyone with a concern or a question, so share your injury-related problems or questions on the forums.
Members wanted to know what can cause penile fractures, so here's what I found.
See What Injury-Related Topics Members Like You Are Sharing On The Fourms: Penile Insensitivity Caused by Injuries
Case Studies: See Our Experts Helping Members Like You
- One man dropped weights on his penis and now he experienced intense pain in Case#1401
- He took erectile drugs for years and discovered the meds caused his penile injuries to worsen in Case#45018
- One man continued to try new, dangerous sex positions and he injured his penis in Case#981
- He noticed his penis was curving after his injuries, but he learned how to straighten his arrow in Case#1533
- Don't use penile stretches because you'll end up injuring your penis like one man did in Case#529
- Penile enhancement caused penile injuries in Case#806
- He tried a few new sex positions and they lead to a penile injury in Case#851
- An 18-year-old suffers an accident that caused him to fracture his penis in Case#30552
Get Answers To The Following Questions
Discover More Injury-Related Content
What to get
|Penile Repair & Rejuvenation Pack - Curculigo + Kanabo Repair Xtreme, 2x60 tabs, (Proactive Natural)||
|Pills||Alisma Plantago, Astragalus Membranaceus, Cistanche, Curculigo, Eurycoma Longifolia, Licorice, Maca, Morinda, Panax Ginseng, Rhodiola, Sarsaparilla Jamaican, Schisandra, Tribulus|
|PeniSaver - Herbal Penis Booster & Curvature Fixer, 2 oz + 60 tabs+ 60 tabs, (Lin Institute)||
|Pills||Cistanche, Eurycoma Longifolia, Ginkgo, Licorice, Panax Ginseng, Schisandra, Tribulus|