- Symptoms & Causes
Male Sexual Dysfunction
- Erection & Ejaculation
- Sexual Exhaustion & Sex Addiction
- Penis Enlargement
- Pain & Injury
- Male Reproductive Dysfunction
Female Sexual Dysfunction
- Vaginal Problems
- Orgasm Dysfunction
- Menstrual & Hormonal
- Female Infertility
- Mood & Love
Medications & Sexual Side Effects
Healthier & Better Sex life
Over Masturbation Solutions Chart
Herbal Treatment For Eye Floaters & Blurred Vision
Herbs In This Solution
Small, squiggly black lines can cloud your vision. These lines tend to appear then disappear instantly. For some people, these lines tend to emerge and remain for hours on in, creating an exasperating nuance while driving, watching television or speaking to another person.
These small lines are known as eye floaters, distortions in the vision that appear as squiggly lines, unnatural shading or cloudiness. Eye floaters appear to be problems related to the health of the eye, but for men, they could be caused by excessive sexual or masturbatory activities.
This Solution Maybe Helpful If You Have:
- Blurred vision and eye floater problems
- Fuzzy vision caused by started masturbation before puberty
- Visual discomforts caused by sexual exhaustion
Formulated To Fix Blurred Vision & Eye Floater Based On These Healing Herbs:
- Super Zeaxanthin C3G Exhaustion Recovery Formula [What to expect, See it]
- Herbal Tincture For Eye Floaters [What to expect, See it]
Herbs in Herbal Treatment for Eye Floaters & Blurred Vision boost both Ying and Yang bioenergies to improve vision. In addition, the formula contains nutrients that can increase the regenative power of molecules in the eyes to help an individual see better, especially in the dark. The berry from European Black Currant (Ribes nigrum) supports eyesight for mentally and sexually exhausted people.
How Does the Formula Work?
Researchers have uncovered a specific group of phytochemicals in Black Currant, known as Cyanidin-3-glucoside (C3G), that promotes the structures of the retina to help fight against eye floaters.  
C3G phyotochemicals, which stabilizes visual input allowing the eye to process images faster, function like graphics accelerators. Many people who suffer from poor night vision, blurred vision, and eye floaters have lower concentrations of C3G.
Let C3G Rescue Your Eyes
C3G found in Black Currant is a powerful antioxidant that binds to rhodopsin in the retina for beneficial regeneration. C3G protects and speeds the regeneration of rhodopsin endothelial cells against peroxynitrite-induced endothelial and vascular dysfunction. 
Staring from a fixed distance for extended periods, such as with a computer screen, can cause the muscles that control the focus of your eyes to fatigue or to go into a spasm. Exhaustion, along with daily usage of electronic gadgetry, inhibits the regenerative abilities of rhodospin, which worsens eye fatigue and blurred vision. 
Recover from Eye Fatigue and Blurred Vision
Herbs found in Fantasia Eye Health Remedy for Nerve & Tissue Rejuvenation, such as Fo Ti, Poria, Ginkgo, Alismatis, and Dioscorea, contain plant-derived molecules called carotenoids. These molecules are concentrated in the macula region of the retina that protects the eye from severe damage caused by intense sunlight. Research has shown that carotenoids absorb sunlight while rapidly quenching oxygen-free radicals produced by photons that strike retinal tissues. 
Macular pigment in retina decline with age and exhaustion, leaving the retina unshielded from harsh radiation and degradation. In fact, Macular degradation and degeneration is the leading cause of blindness in the elderly. 
Phytochemicals in healing herbs provide protection against inflammatory changes in the retina. Such protection impacts the health of tiny blood vessels within the eyes. The mechanisms involved in the formula include:
Science Behind The Healing Formula
- Producing down regulation - the vital signaling pathway controlled by nuclear factor-kappB, known to influence the cellular responses of inflammation.
- Inhibiting the pro-inflammatory signals inducible to nitric oxide synthase (iNOS), prostaglandin E-2, and TNF-apha.
- Enhancing the protection of DNA from reactive nitrogen species.,,,
Works Great With AcupunctureThis formula works well alongside an acupuncture treatment. Acupuncture stimulates the microcirculation, especially the arteriolar diameter and blood flow velocity of peripheral arterioles, helping deliver nutrients to the eye. 
What to get
|Herbal Tincture For Eye Floaters - single herbal blend pack, (Proactive Herbs)||
|Bulk Herbs||Chrysanthemum, Cornus, Dioscorea, Dong Quai, Lycium, Paeonia Lactiflora, Rehmannia, Tree Peony Bark, Tribulus|
|Super Zeaxanthin C3G Exhaustion Recovery Formula - 60 tabs + 60 softgels, (Rejuven Natural)||
No votes yet
|Pills||American Ginseng, Astragalus Membranaceus, Black Currant, Chinese White Ginseng, Cinnamomum Cortex, Dioscorea, Eurycoma Longifolia, Fo Ti, Ginkgo, Gotu Kola, Korean Ginseng, Lycium, Phosphatidylserine, Poria Cocos, Siberian Ginseng, Vitamin B6, Zinc|
- ^Yanamala N, Tirupula KC, Balem F, Klein-Seetharaman J. pH-dependent interaction of rhodopsin with cyanidin-3-glucoside. 1. Structural aspects. Photochem Photobiol. 2009 Mar-Apr;85(2):454-62.
- ^Tirupula KC, Balem F, Yanamala N, Klein-Seetharaman J. pH-dependent interaction of rhodopsin with cyanidin-3-glucoside. 2. Functional aspects. Photochem Photobiol. 2009 Mar-Apr;85(2):463-70.
- ^Serraino I, Dugo L, Dugo P, et al. Protective effects of cyanidin-3-O-glucoside from blackberry extract against peroxynitrite-induced endothelial dysfunction and vascular failure. Life Sci. 2003 Jul 18;73(9):1097-114.
- ^Acquaviva R, Russo A, Galvano F, et al. Cyanidin and cyanidin 3-O-beta-D -glucoside as DNA cleavage protectors and antioxidants. Cell Biol Toxicol. 2003 Aug;19(4):243-52.
- ^Thurnham DI. Macular zeaxanthins and lutein--a review of dietary sources and bioavailability and some relationships with macular pigment optical density and age-related macular disease. Nutr Res Rev. 2007 Dec;20(2):163-79.
- ^Moukarzel AA, Bejjani RA, Fares FN. Xanthophylls and eye health of infants and adults. J Med Liban. 2009 Oct-Dec;57(4):261-7.
- ^Krinsky NI, Landrum JT, Bone RA. Biologic mechanisms of the protective role of lutein and zeaxanthin in the eye. Annu Rev Nutr. 2003;23:171-201.
- ^Chitchumroonchokchai C, Bomser JA, Glamm JE, Failla ML. Xanthophylls and alpha-tocopherol decrease UVB-induced lipid peroxidation and stress signaling in human lens epithelial cells. J Nutr. 2004 Dec;134(12):3225-32.
- ^Ohgami K, Shiratori K, Kotake S, et al. Effects of astaxanthin on lipopolysaccharide-induced inflammation in vitro and in vivo. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2003 Jun;44(6):2694-701.
- ^Suzuki Y, Ohgami K, Shiratori K, et al. Suppressive effects of astaxanthin against rat endotoxin-induced uveitis by inhibiting the NF-kappaB signaling pathway. Exp Eye Res. 2006 Feb;82(2):275-81.
- ^Santocono M, Zurria M, Berrettini M, Fedeli D, Falcioni G. Lutein, zeaxanthin and astaxanthin protect against DNA damage in SK-N-SH human neuroblastoma cells induced by reactive nitrogen species. J Photochem Photobiol B. 2007 Jul 27;88(1):1-10.
- ^Komori M, Takada K, Tomizawa Y, Nishiyama K, Kondo I, Kawamata M, Ozaki M., Microcirculatory responses to acupuncture stimulation and phototherapy., Anesth Analg. 2009 Feb;108(2):635-40.