- Symptoms & Causes
Male Sexual Dysfunction
- Erection & Ejaculation
- Sexual Exhaustion & Sex Addiction
- Penis Enlargement
- Pain & Injury
- Male Reproductive Dysfunction
Female Sexual Dysfunction
- Vaginal Problems
- Orgasm Dysfunction
- Menstrual & Hormonal
- Female Infertility
- Mood & Love
Medications & Sexual Side Effects
Healthier & Better Sex life
Over Masturbation Solutions Chart
Herbal Hair Loss Solution & Hair Follicle Regrowth
Herbs In This Solution
Matt was 22 when he experienced signs of severe hair loss. Old pictures showed the progression of his condition. Pillow casings demonstrated the severity of his problem, while the back of his head had a silver-dollar sized bald spot. Matt felt self-conscious. He was a 22-year-old man who looked 42. He researched hair treatment solutions. He spoke to other bald males. He even looked into buying a high-end toupee.
Matt’s problem is an issue millions of males deal with on a daily basis. Millions wish to hide the problem with hats and toupees, while thousands more look for permenant solutions. Few understand the major problem of hair loss: the death of hair follicles. And while hair follicles can die from old age and toxins in the body, excessive masturbation can too cause hair loss.
Masturbation and Balding LinkDuring stressed and exhausted states, the body secretes an abnormally high amount of glucocorticoids, cortisol and DHT. Exposure and accumulation of these metabolites can cause inflammation in the liver that may kill off hair follicles. And because masturabation accelerates the production of these metabolites, men who excessively masturbate may start to see bald spots at a young age. 
The supplements formulated with rejuvenating herbs can reduce the amount of glucocorticoids, cortisol and DHT, while easing liver stress that affects hormone production and nutrient consumption. By improving liver function, DHT can be inhibited, preventing the harmful chemical from attaching itself to hair follicles. 
Solution Number: 460
Age: Young adult under 35 years old
Causes: Sexual exhaustion with disrupted hormonal level and high level of DHT binding to hair follicles
Chief Herbal Ingredients: Astragalus Membranaceus, Cuscuta, Dong Quai, Fenugreek, Fo Ti, Ginkgo, Morinda, Mucuna Pruriens, Muira Puama, Pyrola, Shilajit, Suma
- Promotes blood circulation under the scalp
- Reduces thinning hair and hair loss
- Blocks excessive DHT from binding to hair follicles
- Enhances hair and follicular growth
- Activates hair follicle growth factors
- Inhibits the excess secretion of the sebaceous glands
Herbal supplementation formulated based on healing chief herbal ingredients:
Why This Botanical Formula WorksThe remedy overcomes premature baldness and stops current hair loss due to over masturbation. For hundreds of years, Chinese Medicinal textbooks have documented the benefits of Fo-Ti, Astragalus Membraneous, Cuscuta and Ginkgo Biloba; together these herbs promote bioenergy at the scalp to facilitate hair growth. It was only recently that scientists were able to figure out the exact molecular mechanism involved.
Molecular research has demonstrated that herbal exacts can promote hair growth by inducing genes and enzymes related to hair follicles. In fact, both quantity and size of hair follicles increased during related animal studies.
Stop DHT – Hair Follicle KillersIn addition, Cuscuta, Pyrola Calliantha, Shilajit, Dong Quai and Pfaffia Paniculata in this formula act as 5-alpha-reductase inhibitors that prevent testosterone from metabolizing into DHT. Reducing DHT and maintaining adequate testosterone in the body will too help men recover from symptoms of sexual exhaustion.
Don’t Let Your Hair Follicles Die Young
Remember, disproportionate thinning hair and a reduced hairline at young age may be an indicator of sexual aging. If you find yourself searching for solutions like Matt, don’t hesitate to take immediate action
Question About Hair Loss From the Community and Answers from the ExpertsOur Herballove community and experts will answer all your questions about hair loss, including product recommendations, diet tips and proper lifestyle choices. If you have something you want to share, please sign-in or registerand post your comments below. Here’s what you should be asking the community:
- What can lead to my current hair loss status?
- Does my current age affect my hair growth?
- I take medications can they affect my results?
- I drink alcohol and smoke how can both affect my results?
- What products or additional tips can grow my hair?
- What are some common myths about hair loss?
Q: What other products can work with Herbal Hair Loss Solution & Hair Follicle Regrowth?
Q: I am 26, and I experience some hair loss. What should my diet consist of?
Q: I am a 38-year-old male with plenty of work-related stress. Will this product help someone my age?
Case Studies: See Our Experts Helping Members Like You
- A 40-year-old man took medication for hair loss, but it caused him to go bald in Case Study #311
- A 50-year-old man with a high sex drive noticed something unusual: hair loss in Case Study# 757
- A 30-year-old man notices disrupted sleep patterns and thinning hair in Case Study#755
- He liked to masturbate and it led to thinning hair in Case Study#753
- He started masturbating at 14 and noticed acne and thinning hair in Case Study#356
- He is going bald at age 35 in Case Study#379
- He's stressed so he masturbates, but now he's going bald in Case Study#1415
- An 18-year-old is loosing his hair because he masturbates too much in Case Study#1207
Discover More Hair-Related Content
What to get
|Fantasia Hair Rejuvenation & Restoration Formula (Rejuven Natural)||
|Pills||Astragalus Membranaceus, Cuscuta, Dong Quai, Fenugreek, Fo Ti, Ginkgo, Morinda, Mucuna Pruriens, Muira Puama, Pyrola, Shilajit, Suma|
- ^Robert M. Sapolsky, Why Stress Is Bad for Your Brain., Science 9 August 1996: Vol. 273 no. 5276 pp. 749-750.
- ^Yoichi Chida, Nobuyuki Sudo, Chiharu Kubo, Does Stress Exacerbate Liver Diseases?, Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 202–208, January 2006.
- ^Cho, CH; Bae, JS; Kim, YU (2010). "5alpha-reductase inhibitory components as antiandrogens from herbal medicine." Journal of acupuncture and meridian studies 3 (2): 116–8.
- ^Park HJ, Zhang N, Park DK., Topical application of Polygonum multiflorum extract induces hair growth of resting hair follicles through upregulating Shh and β-catenin expression in C57BL/6 mice, J Ethnopharmacol. 2011 May 17;135(2):369-75. Epub 2011 Mar 17.
- ^Rho SS, Park SJ, Hwang SL, Lee MH, Kim CD, Lee IH, Chang SY, Rang MJ., The hair growth promoting effect of Asiasari radix extract and its molecular regulation, J Dermatol Sci. 2005 May;38(2):89-97. Epub 2005 Mar 19.
- ^Pandit S, Chauhan NS, Dixit VK., Effect of Cuscuta reflexa Roxb on androgen-induced alopecia. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2008 Sep;7(3):199-204.