- Symptoms & Causes
Male Sexual Dysfunction
- Erection & Ejaculation
- Sexual Exhaustion & Sex Addiction
- Penis Enlargement
- Pain & Injury
- Male Reproductive Dysfunction
Female Sexual Dysfunction
- Vaginal Problems
- Orgasm Dysfunction
- Menstrual & Hormonal
- Female Infertility
- Mood & Love
Medications & Sexual Side Effects
Healthier & Better Sex life
Penis Shrinkage - Caused by High Levels of Stress Hormones
It is well known that stress can disrupt proper functioning of our endocrine. Not only can it throw our hormone balance off, it can also affect our reproductive organs in vicious ways. For men, high stress hormones and high cortisol levels reduce their testosterone levels, decrease hGH, and affect growth factors of erectile tissues that eventually lead to shrinkage of penis size.  
When you are under stress, your body releases increased levels of adrenaline and other "fight or flight" hormones to help you deal with emotional emergencies. Not all men respond to stress the same way. And not all men developed affected or damaged stress hormones the same way. Scientists believe that high-strung Type A personality males are affected more by the adrenaline and the cortisol that secretes shortly after exposure to stress, and this does the most devastating long-term harm.
Regardless of personality type, strenuous exercise, anxiety, depression, and sexual exhaustion can reduce the testicular function, overwork the liver, and decrease nitric oxide production that effectively leads to shrinkage of penile tissues.  
Usually the Leydig cells in the testicle regulate the balance of testosterone production, nitric oxide synthesis, and growth factors for the erectile tissue. However, in times of stress and exhaustion, a mass production of cortisol stress hormones is released, but there is simply too much cortisol versus 11BetaHSD-1. This imbalance ratio leads to a decrease in your testosterone production and nutrient supply to the erectile tissue.  
There are many ways to regain your former penis size. The most effective and safest approaches are natural herbs or techniques to rejuvenate the penile tissue. ViaPal-hGH-J has many herbs providing the essential nutrients for tissue growth. Mastering techniques such as Huiyin Massage can help the penis chamber to engorge with blood and expand like, well…a balloon.
- ^Francis KT., The relationship between high and low trait psychological stress, serum testosterone, and serum cortisol., Experientia. 1981 Dec 15;37(12):1296-7.
- ^Chen Y, Wang Q, Wang FF, Gao HB, Zhang P., Stress induces glucocorticoid-mediated apoptosis of rat Leydig cells in vivo. Stress. 2011 Jul 26.
- ^Schweiger U, Deuschle M, Weber B, Körner A, Lammers CH, Schmider J, Gotthardt U, Heuser I., Testosterone, gonadotropin, and cortisol secretion in male patients with major depression, Psychosom Med. 1999 May-Jun;61(3):292-6.
- ^Hardy MP, Ganjam VK., Stress, 11beta-HSD, and Leydig cell function., J Androl. 1997 Sep-Oct;18(5):475-9.
- ^Latif SA, Shen M, Ge RS, Sottas CM, Hardy MP, Morris DJ., Role of 11β-OH-C(19) and C(21) steroids in the coupling of 11β-HSD1 and 17β-HSD3 in regulation of testosterone biosynthesis in rat Leydig cells., Steroids. 2011 Jun;76(7):682-9.
What to do
Many TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) practitioners would tell you that Huiyin is one of the key points for the Ren Meridian, also known as the Functional Energy Channel, that energizes the bio-energy from under the pubic bone and continues up... Read more
Improve the firmness and length of your penis. Read more
No votes yet