- Symptoms & Causes
Male Sexual Dysfunction
- Erection & Ejaculation
- Sexual Exhaustion & Sex Addiction
- Penis Enlargement
- Pain & Injury
- Male Reproductive Dysfunction
Female Sexual Dysfunction
- Vaginal Problems
- Orgasm Dysfunction
- Menstrual & Hormonal
- Female Infertility
- Mood & Love
Medications & Sexual Side Effects
Healthier & Better Sex life
Over Masturbation Solutions Chart
Hair Loss - Caused by Over Masturbation
Men are more self-conscious about hair loss than they are about penis size. They believe that a full head of hair is an indication of potent sexuality and virility. But a high percentage of men lose hair as they age, a progression that often starts in their twenties or thirties. Hair loss treatments vary, as do the causes. But often treatments fail because doctors misdiagnose the issue. For some men, hair loss may be set in by a high-stress physical response triggered by over masturbation or sexual exhaustion. (Solutions: thinning hair remedy, premature grey, tincture)
Obviously, sexual exhaustion is not the only cause of hair loss, and you should rule out other possibilities before taking the treatments detailed here. Do you have an oily scalp? This can be a factor in hair loss. Are you extremely stressed, or just moderately? Overtly elevated stress is known to encourage balding. Is your father, or mother’s father, bald? If so, when did they begin losing their hair? Hair loss can be genetic, but it you’re losing your hair before 30, and your fathers’ hair didn’t start thinning until he was 40, there’s a good chance that yours is not hereditary.
Do most people judge your age to be older than you actually are? A prematurely aged appearance coupled with thinning hair is often the result of sexual exhaustion, as is lower back pain. Are you often fatigued, do you have trouble sleeping, and have you noticed the absence of a morning erection? If so, you may indeed be suffering from a severe form of sexual exhaustion and can reverse this problem if you taking action now.
During puberty, boys maintain a high level of testosterone, which allows them to grow hair and mature. High levels of testosterone are normal for teenage boys, but as boys turn to men, high levels of the hormone can cause hair loss. Added personal stress and its induced inflammatory factors in the bloodstream can deplete melatonin production, which can heat the blood and cause hair loss. Meanwhile, men with low testosterone experience hair loss as well.  
Over ejaculation triggers excessive testosterone-DHT conversion in the prostate and testicles, resulting in an enormous DHT buildup around the hair follicles and hair root. DHT attacks the hair follicle, interferes with the nutritional supply to the hair root, and stimulates the sebaceious gland that causes an oily scalp and hair loss.
Besides DHT, excessive masturbation burdens the body by creating a fight-or-flight state. In this stressful state, the body produces an abundance of cortisol, which induces high levels of prolactin and reduces DHEA, HGH and testosterone production. At the same time, excessive prolactin and epinephrine induces artery constriction, which leads to poor blood circulation everywhere in the body, especially in the scalp and prostate. All of these factors contribute to hair loss and premature grey hair.
In addition, exposure to stress and steroid-related toxins likely increases the activity of 5-alpha reductase for greater testosterone-DHT conversion. Excessive amounts of the amino acid L-arginine in conjunction with a high level of androgen hormone can over excite the nervous system for excessive testosterone-DHT conversion, which triggers a stress response.
In order to reverse the ill-effects of excessive sexual activity or over masturbation, stop ejaculating for a few weeks. Let your body rest and take nourishing herbs for replenishment.
Natural SolutionsHerbal formula can help to rejuvenate your hair root and follicles. Many herbs in the formula can help reduce oxytocin synthesis, limit the stress response, enhance liver and detoxify DHT out of the body.
Herbal formula can reduce constriction in the arteries through modulation of nitric oxide and cGMP, which improve blood circulation to the scalp and prostate. Many herbs in the formula have both Beta-Sitosterol and Antioxidant carotenoid that can help rejuvenate your hair follicle and prostate.     
- ^Trueb RM. Association between smoking and hair loss: another opportunity for health education against smoking? Dermatology. 2003;206(3):189-91.
- ^Trueb RM. Molecular mechanisms of androgenetic alopecia. Exp Gerontol. 2002 Aug-Sep;37(8-9):981-90.
- ^Fong YK, Milani S, Djavan B. Role of phytotherapy in men with lower urinary tract symptoms. Curr Opin Urol. 2005 Jan;15(1):45-8.
- ^Engelmann U, Walther C, Bondarenko B, Funk P, Schlafke S. Efficacy and safety of a combination of sabal and urtica extract in lower urinary tract symptoms. A randomized, double-blind study versus tamsulosin. Arzneimittelforschung. 2006;56(3):222-9.
- ^Kayser K, Bubenzer J, Kayser G, et al. Expression of lectin, interleukin-2 and histopathologic blood group binding sites in prostate cancer and its correlation with integrated optical density and syntactic structure analysis. Anal Quant Cytol Histol. 1995 Apr;17(2):135-42.
- ^Barber NJ, Zhang X, Zhu G, et al. Lycopene inhibits DNA synthesis in primary prostate epithelial cells in vitro and its administration is associated with a reduced prostate-specific antigen velocity in a phase II clinical study. Prostate Cancer Prostatic Dis. 2006;9(4):407-13.
- ^Ellinger S, Ellinger J, Muller SC, Stehle P. Tomatoes and lycopene in prevention and therapy--is there an evidence for prostate diseases? Aktuelle Urol. 2009 Jan;40(1):37-43.
- ^Schwarz S, Obermuller-Jevic UC, Hellmis E, Koch W, Jacobi G, Biesalski HK. Lycopene inhibits disease progression in patients with benign prostate hyperplasia. J Nutr. 2008 Jan;138(1):49-53.
What to do
Matt was 22 when he started balding. Old pictures showed the progression of his condition. Pillow casings demonstrated the severity of his problem, while shower floors became riddled with hairs. Matt felt self-conscious. He was a 22-year-... Read more
Shou Wu Youthful Hair formula was based on the discovery of the Shou Wu herb (commonly known as “Fo Ti”). The benefits of Show Wu herb were uncovered thanks to the keen observation of the Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) doctor, Dr. Wang.... Read more
The unfortunate occurrence of hair loss has been exploited to the point of becoming a huge money-making industry. Hair transplants, chemical sprays and pills all feature mixed results and adverse side effects. Meanwhile, there’s been a natural... Read more