I used a home detection test for vaginal problems. . .?

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
I used a home detection test for vaginal problems. . .?
and it said that according to my ph rating that I could possibly have something called Trich. I have the symptoms of a yeast infection but it is recurring, every month right before my period I get the discharge and itching, this has been going on for 6 months now. I dont have medical insurance and cant afford to go to the doctor. And I never have time to go to Planned Parenthood to get tested. Does anyone have any other suggestions or recommendations?
you should go to hospital
you should go to hosptital and see a gynecologist 

regards https://www.homeworktiger.com
Copyright © HerbalLove. All rights reserved.

The information on this site is provided for informational purposes and is not meant to substitue for medical or physician advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
See the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy for more information.