Kicking Up Your DHEA for Improved Penis Growth

Chris Scalise's picture
By Chris Scalise Conditions: Men's Penis Enlargement Age: 18 - 35

Penile ballooning exercises just weren't working for him anymore. So what's a poor guy to do when he still wants to add a couple of inches? Find out.

Case #:
1599

Concern:

I have been working on the size of my penis and increasing it lately with a lot of success. I have worked on the squeezing my penis method and some of the methods mentioned on here and my success has been adding an inch and a half to my penis. Although I am somewhat satisfied, I would still like to grow at least one more inch. I want to have a big fat and long penis.

Discussion:

As guys, we're always after more. Am I right? We drop a thousand dollars on a 60-inch TV, only to wish we had the 80-inch model. We spend a fortune on the newest iPhone, and then curse the heavens because it only holds 16 GB of storage. Yes, we love our toys, and for any guy, no toy gets more usage and more enjoyment than the one dangling between our legs. If you notice that your rate of penis growth has recently come to a standstill, it may be that your current method has simply outlived its utility. It's time to take things to the next level.

Case Study Highlights
Summary: One man discovers the key ingredients to improve the size of his penis. He remained skeptical, but with time, patience and practice, he found success for penis enlargement. Find out how can too. For additional help, leave your comment below for users and experts.

Q Do taller people have a bigger penis than shorter people? (answer)

Ask Experts By Post Your Questions Below.
Have You Reached a Plateau?
In the fitness world, there's a concept called muscle confusion. Basically, if you perform the same workouts for weeks or months at a time, your body acclimates itself to the movements, and you no longer see results. This is the plateau, and it is the scourge of many a fitness enthusiast.

Muscle confusion is the process by which you change or diversify your workouts, thereby ensuring that your body doesn't become complacent, and that you can continue to achieve growth.

Muscle Confusion for Your Penis?
Now, I'm not recommending that you find new ways of stretching your penis, but much like the overworked bodybuilder, you may have reached a plateau. When you rely on the same ballooning method, it will only work for so long before the progress begins to taper off. That's when you need a change of strategy.

Since penis growth is predominately the work of hormones acting upon your reproductive system, we need to find a new way of harnessing these hormones to their maximum benefit. In other words, we need to kick up your levels of DHEA, testosterone and HGH, so that you can continue with the growth rate you have enjoyed thus far.
Herbs are the Answer
When properly harnessed, natural herbs can provide the ultimate hormone delivery system. But it's all about utilizing the correct herbs that have shown to aid in the production of these key hormones. I'm talking about herbs like Cistanche, Morinda, Epimedium and Pinellia. I recommend taking an herbal preparation that's formulated with these and similar herbs. (SEE: Herbal Formula for Penis Enlargement & Chamber Growth) But be warned, when you reach 8 inches, you'll want 10, and if you reach 10, you'll want 12. That's just what it means to be a guy, I'm afraid.

Let Herballove Community Help You
If you share, we will care. By sharing your details and concerns, our experienced members provide answers, advice and solutions to your problems.

Case Stuides Helping Member Like You
  • [Improve Length] One man feels he’s not seeing results with penile enlargements. See how he managed to get the results he wanted by taking the right solutions. If you want to see similar improved results, find out how, and for more diet, techniques and tips for enlargement...Case#1244
  • [Ballooning] A 25-year-old man wants to learn the techniques other men have used to increase the size of their penises. If you want to improve your size and please your partner, find out what you can do for your size. For more help, leave me a message below for tips on diet, lifestyle choices and proper dosage...Case#1447
  • [Penis Injury] A young man feels his methods to enlarge his penis have failed. If you feel your penis continues to resist changes to growth, find out how you can help yourself. Thanks to Herballove experts, we can help all men seeking penis enlargement...Case#1459
  • [Over 5" Size] A 23-year-old man has repeatedly tried to increase the size of his penis for the last year. On the brink of giving up, he found help thanks to our community and experts. If you want to grow the length of your penis, find out how, and for more help...Case#1463
  • [Low Testosterone] A 27-year-old man wants to know the proper way to increase his penis size. He’s worried about other products on the market and wants to know how we can help. Find out what the experts recommend and how you too can grow your penis...Case#1469

Real advice from experts. Comment below to get advice from experts and members like you.

What to do

Natural Penile Chamber Growth & Enlargement

Stop worrying about the size of your penis and start taking Natural Penile Chamber Growth & Enlargement. Read more
Average: 5 (6 votes)

15 comments

Comments

EDEN HAZARD's picture
EDEN HAZARD posted on Sat, 12/09/2017 - 12:01
hello everyone here I am from United State , i want to share a great testimony of how Dr SALATO herbal mixture cream saves me from shame and disgrace, my penis size was a big problem to me as the size was really so embarrassing and discouraging, a 37 year old full grown man like me having 3 inches penis and to worsen it i don't last in sex i cant even last one  minutes it was really a thing of shame my wife was really tired of me because my sex life was very poor , she never enjoyed sex, i was always thinking and searching for solutions everywhere until last months when i saw a testimony of how Dr SALATO herbal mixture cream have been helping people from the globe,i saw one MR JOHN testifying of how Dr SALATO helped him enlarge his penis size so i decided to give him a try ,we talked and he gave me steps to follow which i did and to my greatest surprise in less than 14 days of taking the herbal mixture cream my penis grow to 9 inches i couldn't believe my eyes and as i speak now my penis is now 10.7 inches long and i was amazed when my wife said i satisfy her so well now all thanks to Dr Salato herbal mixture cream,i will forever be grateful to him .you can contact him email drsalatosolutiontemple@gmail.com or visit his website https://drsalatosolutionte0.wixsite.com/drsalato and you can call/whatsapp +2348103629945 i also learnt that DR SALATO also have the herbal cure to problems like                              BREAST BUMS AND ENLARGEMENT PILLS                   PENIS ENLARGEMENT HERBAL CREAM                  DIABETE 1/2                                                                 HERPES GENITAL                                                                    HIV/AIDS                                                                                     so if you you are suffering from any of this problems please do not hesitate to contact him now email via( drsalatosolutiontemple@gmail.com )  WEBSITE https://drsalatosolutionte0.wixsite.com/drsalato   you can call or Whatsapp him +2348103629945 THANKS
stuartgray's picture
stuartgray posted on Mon, 03/06/2017 - 22:59
greata post thanks for sharing http://xmod.me/
EDEN HAZARD's picture
EDEN HAZARD posted on Sat, 12/09/2017 - 12:00
roberthal's picture
roberthal posted on Sun, 02/26/2017 - 04:13
Good article, my penis size was small and I worried about my marriage, I consulted number of doctors but the solutions are not permanent, recently I read one of the online guide it taught me step by step to enlarge the penis without any pain, now my penis is good length and full energetic , those who looking for penis enlarge don’t waste the amount spending with doctors,
Read this full guide for natural solution, http://www.healthandrich.com/big
All the best have a great day

FranceneFerguson's picture
FranceneFerguson posted on Tue, 02/14/2017 - 23:51
No need to worry about bank hours or bank holidays. You can transfer money as you please. Get bhim app and make you payment transaction faster.

mohan4795's picture
mohan4795 posted on Mon, 02/06/2017 - 21:47
Download Mobile Pro Apk app for Android 4.4 and lower to get maximum successhttp://odindownloaded.com/
 <a href="https://eaadharcardstatus.in/">eaadhar card status</a>
FranceneFerguson's picture
FranceneFerguson posted on Tue, 01/31/2017 - 23:24
Hey, I search a lot and then found an app which have cool features like streaming and downloading full HD movies. voot gives you best ever experience of movie. So download this trendy app.

William2789's picture
William2789 posted on Sun, 01/22/2017 - 02:18
If you want a hassle free movies downloading then you must need an app like showbox which may provide best ever user friendly interface. Download showbox from here http://showboxchromecast.com/

Jonessw's picture
Jonessw posted on Wed, 09/21/2016 - 11:01
I grew my penis by 4 extra inches using Dr Anaele Herbal Cream, The main reason for buying this was to add to my penis size. My confidence with with my Girlfriend was low. People with average size penises offer advice on getting straight mentally. Its confidence not penis size. etc etc. Well let me tell you. My penis is about average size now and my confidence has gone through the roof. I religiously followed the exercises. and concentrated on one thing at a time i.e making my penis bigger.. There are Tips as well to show you what to do. They are quite tasteful using cucumbers. In the members area there is a lot of good information on premature ejaculation,increasing your stamina, more self control etc. It is like being in a sweaty shop and inundated with everything. You can’t try it all in one go. Concentrate on what you want, All thanks to Dr Anaele for his product for i have also used other which never work out.  You can  reach him Via email ( dranaele.herbalherbs.remedy@gmail.com )
petermark's picture
petermark posted on Fri, 10/14/2016 - 15:05
I used Penis Enlargement guide is one of the most effective natural penis growth techniques on the planet. If you want to learn how to get MASSIVE growth using only your hands and some readily available natural supplements, i recommended to all, read the guide from here http://www.healthandrich.com/large
All the best
brocksolo's picture
brocksolo posted on Wed, 05/11/2016 - 06:08
Hey maker! Today I was depleted in light of the fact that did not read any subject, but instead my buddy sends your post association and hopeless to me this writer portrays everything incredible. CORPORATE STORYTELLING. When I read it to see successfully what you have discussed with us.
Toney Bohannon's picture
Toney Bohannon posted on Mon, 09/08/2014 - 11:45
I had no idea a penis needed specific things to grow properly. I've been trying to stretch my penis's length and girth for about a year, and results were beginning to taper off. I'm glad I found this article when I did, I sure would have been disappointed if things had stopped altogether. I've already increased 1.5 inches in length (up from 4) and almost one inch in width. Now, I'll start taking something to ensure I have enough hormones to keep going. I'm trying to get my penis to be at least 7 inches long, and at least 3 inches thick. Some might think my goals are a little too high, but I've already had such good results that I'm sure they'll keep going strong. I totally agree with this article that a man just wants to go bigger and better, that's definitely true in my case! I want to really impress a lady when I drop my trousers, and so far, the exercises are doing it for me. Thanks for the good advice!!
Piper Pa's picture
Piper Pa posted on Thu, 09/04/2014 - 12:19
I’ve been wondering the same thing lately. I’ve also been doing the technique to increase girth, but it seems to have outlived it’s utility. It seems like you’re suggesting that I’m missing some necessary growth hormones. I’m a little leery of using an herbal supplement from the internet, but I guess since I’m already doing the exercises from this site, what’s stopping me, eh?

The thing is, I’m worried about the potential effects of some of these herbs. I haven’t done any research, as of yet, but I’m paranoid that, like protein powder or supplements for muscle gain, these herbs will somehow backfire upon me. Can anyone explain a little more in detail about what’s going on inside them, and what exactly they’ll be doing for my penis? I know I sound like a complete dweeb, but I’ve only got one penis and I don’t want to mess it up, nahmean?
Hilaria Hefner's picture
Hilaria Hefner posted on Wed, 09/03/2014 - 11:55
This is totally true! I’d been encouraging my boyfriend to try jelqing, and we were seeing real results, when all of a sudden the growth stopped! He’d already increased an inch, and I worried that maybe we’d overstressed his penis or something, but he said he wasn’t feeling any pain. Then I read this article and told him that maybe he needed to add something to his diet, or take up some exercise, or something. We went ahead and bought the supplement, and sure enough, now he’s growing again! We took a few weeks off to allow his body to recover itself, but we’ve been back at it for a few months now and he’s increased another ¼ inch! So, if you’ve stopped seeing results with your normal exercises, try the penile growth formula to get your body back on track. We’re so pleased! Don't wait and overanalyze any longer, guys, you can get your results now.
baruti tehuti's picture
baruti tehuti posted on Fri, 07/11/2014 - 12:29
if you found a way to grow your penis then you need to share with the world. there are many other men who would like to grow the penis too, liek myself.
Copyright © HerbalLove. All rights reserved.

The information on this site is provided for informational purposes and is not meant to substitue for medical or physician advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
See the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy for more information.