- Symptoms & Causes
Male Sexual Dysfunction
- Erection & Ejaculation
- Sexual Exhaustion & Sex Addiction
- Penis Enlargement
- Pain & Injury
- Male Reproductive Dysfunction
Female Sexual Dysfunction
- Vaginal Problems
- Orgasm Dysfunction
- Menstrual & Hormonal
- Female Infertility
- Mood & Love
Medications & Sexual Side Effects
Healthier & Better Sex life
Men Suffering from Erotic Electrostimulation
The fundamental problem with electronic sexual stimulation is that it is too intense for the sex organs. Frequent electronic stimulation in the PC (pelvic) muscles and prostate will train the prostate nerves to ejaculate as soon as possible. Thus, overuse of electronic sexual stimulation can result in premature ejaculation for men by damaging the prostate nerves.
It is common for sex organ damage to occur at an intensive rate of electronic stimulation, such as 10 cycles per second. However, if electronic sexual stimulation can be adjusted to a lower magnitude, such as 1 to 2 cycles per second, it can be safely used as an adult toy. Unfortunately, some men often over-indulged themselves and addicted to it.
For men who suffer from overuse of electric stimulation, these herbs are beneficial to you:
- Ginkgo Biloba is an herb used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine to improve blood circulation to the genitals.
- American Ginseng and Maca help to rejuvenate your entire body.
- Horny Goat Weed and Yohimbe will help increase flood flow and nutrient absorption for greater sexual energy.
What to do
Penis numbness, inhibited ejaculation, and delayed orgasm disorder are often caused by penile nerve ending damage. If you suffer from penile pain, numbness or burising, try this solution. Read more