- Symptoms & Causes
Male Sexual Dysfunction
- Erection & Ejaculation
- Sexual Exhaustion & Sex Addiction
- Penis Enlargement
- Pain & Injury
- Male Reproductive Dysfunction
Female Sexual Dysfunction
- Vaginal Problems
- Orgasm Dysfunction
- Menstrual & Hormonal
- Female Infertility
- Mood & Love
Medications & Sexual Side Effects
Healthier & Better Sex life
Common Myths About Breast Enlargement
1. Because one breast is always smaller than the other one, all an expert needs to do is to put a larger implant in place of the smaller breast to make both match.It's not that simple. The smaller breast has less skin compared to that of the larger breast. When an expert adds additional fill into a smaller skin envelope, he risks significant SHAPE differences in your breast, meaning instead of a SIZE difference, you’ll now have a shape difference. The key to matching breasts as closely as possible (and they NEVER totally match!) can be very complex.
Let’s compare: Large, natural breasts will begin to sag over time. Large augmented breasts will sag in time as well. Over time, women with augmented breast may find thinning tissue, visible implant edges, visible traction rippling, stretch marks, and tissues with a higher risk of re-operation. Based on comparison, having large breasts--natural or augmented-- is nice, but over time, a woman may experience more trouble with augmented breasts than with natural breasts.
2. Large augmented breasts are better than large natural breasts.
Females have access to the most state-of-the-art implants, but augmented breast aren't perfect. While an implant may last a lifetime, it requires proper maintenance, which costs additional money and requires regular check-ups.
3. Implants last a lifetime.
Cup size varies by brand – as with shoes and clothes – so it’s hard to get an exact measurement by simply looking at a bra tag. Although not as popular, the most accurate way to judge the size of a breast is measuring its tissues.
4. Cup size is an accurate way to measure the size of a breast.
While it is widely believed that men only care about breasts, men’s interests come down to personalized tastes. Some men enjoy breasts—big or small. Some men look for legs. Some men love feet. The list goes on and on. Just like men obsessing over the size of their penises, women believe that larger breasts may give them more confidence.
5. Men only care about the size of a woman’s breast.
Breasts are just like any other body part; the more attention and care you put into your breast, the healthier the outcome. Many women have practiced various breast massage technique, exercise and taken nutritional supplements to ensure their breasts do not age or sag. It’s never too late to improve your breasts, so long as you are motivated to start these techniques.
What to do
Quick & Easy For Your Fuller Breast Both simple and natural, this technique helps achieve fuller and healthier breasts. Requiring only 20 minutes a day, the technique improves circulation and elasticity of the breast tissues, providing... Read more
Breasts are composed primarily of glandular tissue and fat, no pill or lotion will change their size or shape. However, posture can be improved to give the illusion of lifted breasts, which require a strengthening of the chest muscles, i.e.,... Read more
Common medical approaches to breast enlargement can result in ineffectual results. Many conventional methods require expensive medical upkeep. However, herbal supplements for breast enlargement, which are free of side effects, offer outstanding... Read more